Sunday, January 19, 2014

January finishes

I finally got my daughter's oriental quilt bound.  It has been waiting for a long time!  She chose all the fabrics for this quilt.  It is a simple and quick pattern from the book Easy Japanese Quilt Style
Here is an up close of the quilting. 



This quilt was created for my Thimbleweeds quilt group.  We were offered the challenge of creating a quilt from a provided panel.  I chose the center quilt panel because i knew I had the matching squares in my stash. 
I quilted it with a very simple, open pattern so that it would not distract from the wolf images.  It has now gone into our community service quilt supply to be distributed in the future. 

I am just glad to finally be able to show some finishes!  Many more in the works, I better get stitchin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive