Thursday, February 19, 2015

Second scrappy trip block

Here is the second Scrappy Trip block-Bonnie Hunter style. 

Here are the first few blocks for my other scrap quilt.  They will be set on point with a narrow lattice so they will be a bit more tame than this. 

Can you tell that I had strip sets of that pink, blue, green, and yellow left from another project?  I promise, they won't all have that color scheme. 
I have even done something I never have before- included Christmas fabrics in with everyday.  I know Bonnie does it all the time. 
Can't wait for the weekend so I can make some more progress. 
It takes a lot of time to search through and cut up the scraps. 

I also need to catch up on my Project of Doom/Harry Potter & Snapshots quilt along.  I am going to be a busy little quilting diva!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive