Friday, February 27, 2015

Snowday Play

I can't believe we had a school closure snow day here in the desert, at the end of February!
But, I loved it!

I dove into the scraps and made a couple of potholders with double layers of InsulBright.  I like them thick!
I save my left over binding so I have a drawer of it all ready to go for things like this!

I have been wanting to make something with this "tag" method.  So, I cut out my white fabric & batting in pillow size and went to town.  I have been wanting to do this with my long-arm but started just on my sit-down machine.  May try a baby quilt size on the long-arm in the future. 
I made the backing out of white flannel and I happened to have a pillow form in the closet.  I had a lot of fun!  I really needed this day off, too! 
Happy stitching this weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive